Thursday, 1 July 2010

Dear Nina.....

Right, I just wanna get something off my chest. That Nina what's-her-name is just so agravating! She was on the programme about Jackie magazine - talking about David Cassidy. There was a clip of David in the backround wearing one of his erm.... 'Elvis suits'? Actually, a white and rather tight all in one 'Elvis suit'. Nina 'whats-her-face' stood there with this sick grin on her face, commenting on the fine art of a certain part of David Cassidy's anatomy! And she sounded so sleazy. Now maybe I'm just old-fashioned, but if that's the case I'm glad to be. Her comments didn't sound nice at all. She sounded quite perverted the way she was eyeing up a certain part of DC's anatomy. Yuk! And I don't think the 'p' word is too strong a word. She actually made my stomach turn. The way she spoke about him was gross, going on about his cute erm... well let's just say, rear end! My message to Nina (?) is 'Nina whatever-your-surname-is, I know you have a job to do and it's fashionable nowadays for women to behave just like men but please, try to have a little self-respect. How old are you? I know you were talking about how you thought about him back in the 70's but it still sounded pretty crude. The way you talk about DC is just not lady-like!' She was drooling over him and behaving in a manner you'd expect a young man to behave towards a member of the opposite sex, not a mature woman towards a younger man. It was pretty revolting. I don't know why, maybe because she is older so you expect her to be a bit more mature and lady-like. (she's about 105 now isn't she!!!!!?) It just doesn't look good when a woman her age makes sexual comments about a very young and attractive man - comments about his nice a**e. Not good at all. But hey, that's just my opinion. Nina Mishcough, (or whatever yer name is) kindly take note!

0 comments: